Thursday, June 20, 2013

Sally's Banana Does A Pirouette




Hello, today I have yellow. I have been wanting to try yellow for a while. I was pretty sure I would like it. And yep, I do. After all, I even have a yellow house! This polish is Bananas by Sally's Beauty. I picked up this little Sally Girl while vacationing in Florida (had to get my polish fix) and it does smell like bananas. I think scented polishes are a bit gimmicky, but it isn't a bad smell. It's a mini and minis are always a little harder to work with. The wand handles are always so small. 

To top things off, I added my favorite glitter, OPI's Pirouette My Whistle.  It has small white hexes and very fine silver glitter.  Pirouette was part of OPI's 2012 New York City Ballet Collection. If any of my friends wanted to try a glitter but were worried it would be to much, this is the one I would recommend. Pirouette My Whistle is beautiful, but low keyed. It can go anywhere.




Does anyone else wear yellow? Sometimes I think yellow is a difficult color to work with and feel a lot of people shy away from it. But, I have always loved the soft butter yellow, which this is. 

That's it for this time. Until next time, I hope today brings you a beautifully polished life.-Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment