Monday, September 15, 2014

Sherbert Fizz, Tiquilla Sunrise, And Happi!

These three polishes just sounded like they wanted to be together! So, I am closing out my Summer with some deep vibrant pinks.






POLISH NOTES

Crowstoe's Tequila Sunrise





Tequila Sunrise was part of Crowstoe's springTHIS collection from Spring '13. I also featured another polish from this collection in an earlier post (Green Thumb Of Doom).

Tequila Sunrise is a bright, bright pink that is loaded with color changing shimmer. It is mainly gold but can shift from pink to green in different light. And does it shimmer! It is a three season polish and can still be found at retailers.
But be warned, Llarowe says they only have 1 left. 




Zoya's Happi



This is a great name for this polish. Happi is a duochrome that changes from pink to gold. The gold is really noticeable. The photo above shows the great gold color change.

Duochromes are my favorite kind of polishes and I think I have all of Zoya's. They don't make many, so it wasn't hard.
Being Zoya, they keep their polishes in the line up for a very long time and it can be found on their Internet Site.

Ciaté's Sherbet Fizz





Sherbert Fizz is what I would call a Crelly. It is a coral/pink red which makes it comfortable in this curated post. It has a pearlescent finish and is a very different polish than the other two. I used two coats, but you can still see a nail line. Probably three would be a good bet.

If you shop the Marshalls/TJ Maxx stores, keep your eyes peeled for Ciaté polishes. They are starting to get a few and are $5.99 verses the $15 that Sephora charges. They are the older colors, but Ciaté is such a good product, I will take any color at $6!

Mixing One Of My Frankens For A Simple Nail Design.

I was experimenting with a pink sheer polish with glitter at the beginning of the summer. I used it to make a wider stripe down the center of each nail. I then painted a pink that I had (never heard of the company. I think I got it at the Dollar Store last summer) on either side. The look is very subtle, but worked for me. I wore it a few days.




Well, that is it for this time. Until the next time, Take Care...............Terri

5 comments:

  1. I'm soooo in love with Happi and the CrowsToes....you know, I'm up to place my CrowsToes order. And it's your fault :D <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, what are friends for but to be a bad influence (in the very best way, of course).LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not really a pink girl but I like all of these!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I spent years not getting close to anything pink. I guess I thought it was not a serious color. I've warmed up to pink now. But, I will have to admit, it helps if something else is going on rather than just color such as a texture or duochrome. Or add a little orange to it and I am OK.

    ReplyDelete