Monday, February 29, 2016

Many Splendors and Boudicca

I have two colors that I have been wearing the past two weeks. First up is Rescue Beauty Lounge's Many Splendors for their last collection before closing doors. Like many others, I picked up a lot for myself. Unlike others, I am not selling them on Ebay for exorbitant prices. 


Many Splendors is a matte textured polish with gold glitter. Sounds like Zoya's Pixie Dust doesn't it. It looks likes Pixie Dust. It made me remember that I don't have Dahlia (which has silver glitter) from the first Pixie Dust collection. 

 Next I wore Illamasqua's Boudicca for a future post on my Style Blog MeadowTree. This is an intense red orange with orange and pink micro-flakes. I you live in the states, just wait until Hautelook has a Illamasqua feature and pick some up there. When they have them, everything is half price.



That's it for today. Take care, Terri

 

No comments:

Post a Comment