Friday, April 17, 2015

April Showers With Floss Gloss

Hello Everyone! Welcome to the April Hobby Polish Bloggers" April Linkup! This month our theme is April Showers. When I read this, I knew this was perfect for one of my favorite polish girls, Floss Gloss. I managed to get five different FGs in this one.




So here is the run down:

Base coat: 95% Angel
Tips: Glowstar
Flowers (interior): Lean
Dots on tips: Wet
Dots inside dots: Mrs. Tony Montana

The line and rain drops were drawn with a Molotow 1mm white acrylic paint pen.  I love that pen and use it when ever I can. 




The design is pretty abstract. That's what I like. I think it is just more wearable. It's the colors these ladies make that I love and just wanted a design that these colors could just do their thing.



Above is the Floss Gloss's that I picked. From left to right: 95% Angel, Mrs. Tony Montana, Wet, Glowstar, and Lean.

This is a composite that I made and will probably put this one on Instagram. 



Well, it's short and sweet today. I love these polishes. I have about a dozen and know of three more that I am eventually going to get (Dimepiece, Pony and Blood Sweat and Suede). 

And as I mentioned in the beginning, I am participating in the April blog link-up of that great group I belong with, The Hobby Polish Bloggers. Check below, because there are some great nail artists in this group.

Take care, and until next time polish on!







8 comments:

  1. awesome design and amazing colours, perfect for spring :)
    Have a nice weekend Terri :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute design! So springy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank You, and these colors are so fresh. Two art students create these and they have such a fresh take on things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And you have a great weekend too! I'm not doing much. It's going to rain so I am going to try and get some sewing and housework done.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you and so nice hearing from you. I loved your dots and roses!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Terri, these polishes and the nail art look so cute, I love all the colors you have used!

    ReplyDelete