Monday, September 23, 2013

Nail Journal-Sept '13 #1-Julep, Pure Ice, and Rainbow Honey




Polish: Base coat-Top Photo-Julep's Char 
             Base coat-Bottom Photo-Pure Ice' Splash
             
            Glitter Topper for both-Rainbow Honey's 20% Cooler
(from the Equestrian collection)


Notes: I was interested to see what 20% Cooler looked like on light and dark bases. I used a gradient in both looks. The above photos are the results. 20% Cooler is a multi color glitter in a clear base. It is not one of my favorites. It is soon to find a new home with my daughter.

Cruelty Free Status:

Julep polishes are vegan and cruelty free. Rainbow Honey is also cruelty free.

 Pure Ice is no longer cruelty free. It was sold to Revlon which has resumed animal testing to sell in China. I no longer buy Pure Ice or Revlon products. But I will still use what I have. 


No comments:

Post a Comment