Thursday, November 13, 2014

Black Dahlia's African Violets

Hello everyone. Today I am finishing up the post that I did on Tuesday. This is a couple of shots of African Violets from Black Dahlia's Fall collection.

 African Violet's is "a pale lavender shimmer with a subtle scattered holo finish." In my eyes, if is a very blue leaning lavender. It is probably my favorite of my order. And it is very beautiful in sunlight.




And I couldn't lay off the glitter. Here is my "mystery glitter" in a wave pattern. 



This was just a quickie. Hope you enjoyed it. Remember to check out Black Dahlia on Etsy. They have just started some mystery bags and a subscription. 

Well, that's it for now. Until we meet again, take care.........Terri

2 comments:

  1. I'm in love! This is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I is. I wanted to try a brand new Indie on the block. This color is probably more suited for Spring/Summer for they had it in their Fall collection.

    ReplyDelete