Monday, June 15, 2015

Monday Mani-Hanging Out With The Pixies With Vega


I think Pixie Dust is one of the best things Zoya has ever done. I know they are not making them anymore but at least you can still get them. I wore Vega all weekend and still have it on today. Vega is a Magical Pixie Dust with holographic glitter and a few larger glitter pieces. It's a bit chunky so if you don't like texture you probably won't like it.

Vega is a light dusty blue with maybe just a little green, but it is still a strong blue. It does make a statement as all the Magical Pixie Dusts do. I will probably be posting a lot of Pixie Dusts this summer because I expect to be wearing them a lot. 


Pixie Dust can be still be found on the Zoya Site. I think some are already sold out. 

That's it, short and sweet. Polish On




No comments:

Post a Comment