Thursday, June 25, 2015

PLL's Coffee On The Stoop And A Change Up

A few week ago, Ester of Philly Loves Lacquer offered a polish to her Facebook group Philly Loves Lacquer Collective. Coffee On The Stoop was created to celebrate her new job as a Starbucks barrista.

Like millions of others, we are addicted to Starbucks and are regular visitors. I even have my, "gimme my discount cup".


And it is dead on Starbucks green with  a lot of extra visual interest going on.



A macro better explains the polish makeup. It includes black stars, black and white glitter of various sizes and shapes, smaller blue holo glitter and and very fine (macro) silver glitter. Or at least I think it's silver.



But the beauty of Coffee On The Stoop is that it works amazing with other polishes. Here is a change up that I wore for Six days. I loved it that much and it wore that long. 


I first put on Orly's Hook Up, then my Coffee and finally topped it of with Nfu Oh's 42. I love greens and this was a Summer green dream polish for me.


Here's my Nailie






And finally a Pic-Monkey collage covering it all.






No comments:

Post a Comment