Thursday, May 16, 2013

A Julep Trio

There is a first time for everything. I never thought I would show swatches on my blog. However, when I received this curated set from Julep, I knew what I had to do. This set was $13.99 through a private sale for members of Julep's Maven program.

So far, my experience with Julep polishes has been a good one. I think they are high quality products. It only takes two coats to give a good coverage. Their polishes don't seem to be as adventurous as you find in some brands. But this trio is just glorious to me. 


Parker, a glossy yellow orange cream.



Gloria, an on trend summer coral-also a high gloss cream





Bethany,  the most intense of the three-but it is  balanced with a satin finish. If you want super shiny, I guess
throw a top coat on. 



A Word About Julep

As mentioned earlier, I participate in the Julep Maven program. It comes without strings attached. I will admit that haven't purchased very many boxes.  

But I love the sales, as obvious with this post. Another plus is that I can send a box to someone else. I just sent my daughter one of the April boxes for her birthday. 

It is a company for women run by women, their products are vegan and cruelty free. This is like. 

I wish I had some catchy by-line, but I don't. Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment