Thursday, May 2, 2013

Silver, Glitter And Pattern



These are the nails that I wore Friday night to a Bat Mitzvah. For this design, I included a Kiss nail art sticker. There was a free sample with six different designs in the first Nail It! magazine. I  used one for an accent nail. The base coat is OPI's Moonraker with Pure Ice's Be Ware for gradient glitter layer.




One down, five to go. I went to Ebay and got a set of the Bustier (the style I used)


Bee Ware and Moonraker



It was my daughter's Bat Mitzvah and this is her choice of nail design. The base coat is Sally Hansen's Platinum, Milani's Hot Orchid for the gradient, and Rainbow Honey's Sakura Matsuri.


One of my inspirations for my nails that night-this Stella and Dot necklace





I like Nail It! It's targeting the non-professional nail community. 



Cruelty Free Status

Pure Ice (owned by Revlon) and OPI (owned by Coty) are no longer cruelty free. I have ceased to buy Pure Ice and only now buy OPI created before December 2011.

No comments:

Post a Comment