Thanks to Sally’s Beauty Supply, it worked. Their “Sally Babies”,which I call their tiny little bottles of nail polish, are just right for traveling. I don’t know how practical this project is, but it was a lot of fun to put together.
Here is a run down of everything I have in the “Soap Box Mani On The Go”
1. A Target soapbox. For five cents more, it is ten times better than the one Wal-Mart sells. It’s larger and prettier.
2. Two bottles of Sally’s “Mini Babies”. I figure it is time to start wearing some spring colors so am taking a pink and lavender.
3. A mini bottle of Orly’s Argan Cuticle oil-they just gave this to me the last time I was at Sally’s. The winter has been so hard on my cuticles; this is a definite inclusion at this time of the year.
4. Crystal clear coat from Starlight Polish-again, another freebee. I don’t know if Sally’s has topcoat in the babies. I didn’t look because I knew I already had this one.
5. A 3 ½ inch 4-Way buffer from Tropical Shine from Sally’s. I told them what I needed and they found it for me.
6. A small very old perfume bottle filled with Zoya Remove + polish remover. This is the one problem area. I cannot find a skinny enough plastic container. It has to fit into the top of the soapbox. So far, no travel size that I have tried has worked. Finger polish remover is probably not a biggie, but I like my Zoya. If I use it up, I will go to a lesser quality product.
7. Four duel-ended cotton tip applicators for eyes. I love these for clean up.
8. Five cotton balls-I have some to start out with and they make great padding.