Sunday, October 12, 2014

New Collection To Pre-Order From Cult Nails

 Let me say up front, I am doing this post because I love Cult Nails polish and want to share this new set. I am going to order it myself and just wanted to share.

Cult nails hasn't had a new collection in a while. However, this week and until the 20th their new I'm Not Gone Girl....I'm Here collection can be preordered for $24.

From left to right: 

Inescapable-a brown jelly with copper/pink shifting glitter

Sublime-a orange based red cream

Wanna Be-a muted red pink base with gold and copper shimmer

I probably have a red sort of like Sublime. But I won't know until I actually have it in my hands.  Inescapable and Wanna Be are the ones I am really after. Also, if you have not tried Cult Nails Wicked Fast Top Coat, I would highly recommend it. It is my favorite.

Close ups of these three can be found on the Cult Nail blog.

Happy shopping!

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment