Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Kiss Off

Hello Everyone,

First up, Kiss Off is the name of the polish-just wanted to let you know that I wasn't telling everyone to get lost!

I hope life is finding everyone pretty good today. I just spent the weekend with my daughter at a veterinary conference (she's the vet, I'm not) and had a chance to sit in on a couple of nutrition lectures. Having both cats and dogs, nutrition is something I am concerned with.

I haven't had to much time to work with nails and blogging. But for today, I am wearing Kiss Off  by Signet NailsKiss Off  is part of a collaboration between Signet Nails, Lou It Yourself and Rica. The polish is part of a trio and will available on January 30th. The ladies are doing a single awareness theme and the set will be available one January 30th.



This is a deep pink (three steps away for red to my eyes) jelly. I had a lot of fun with this mani. First, I put on two coats of Kiss Off, then a layer of holographic glitter (a Jenna Hipp mini). Around the top and sides, I added a layer of a-England's Merlin for an extra spark. Lastly, I added a third coat of Kiss Off

With just one coat on top, the holo still works great. This has to be one of my favorite jelly sandwich looks I have done. 

Macro Time



The IG Shot




I almost won the contest naming this one, which is why I have a bottle. Lauren is a sweetie. She sent me this bottle and then took my suggestion (Tainted Love) and created a beautiful blue jelly with holo which I can't wait to get my hands on. It will also be released on January 30th also. 

Signet Nails shop is on ETSY and please go check it out. 

That's a wrap for this one. Take care until we meet again. Terri 

And don't forget to check out Signet Nails on the 30th! 

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Terri! Please post on IG--I love your swatches--what a great way to use this color.

    ReplyDelete