Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Pick N Mix #17-3 Greens and a Yellow

Hello again, I hope everyone is having a good day. 

It's time for another  52 Week Pick N Mix. The promps this week were fire and or 3 greens and a yellow. I just didn't want to do fire. And the only answer I came up with was a type of plaid using some of my older colors.


I used Nubar's Primrose for a base yellow. I've had this for a while and added it because it has a very light and soft yellow tone.

It was funny that with all the new greens I have, I went back to my older colors for the design. 


The stripes were done in OPI's Just Spotted The Lizard and Darling Diva's Baroo Barooo. The interior was filled inn with Borghese's Limoncello. Limoncello is one of my oldest but still one of my favorite shades. And Lizard is up there too.

That's a wrap for this round. It turned out to be an Oldie But Goldie mani.

As usual, this is a link up. And for January it is a double group (there are two challenges going on in January with only one link).

Take care and until next time, Terri





No comments:

Post a Comment