Monday, June 1, 2015

Blaze and Neon Pink

Today, I have a mani that shows how two very bright colors can temper each other. I guess this is my Monday Mani, because it is Monday and I still have this one on.



The base of this design is Blaze by Mineral Fusion. Blaze is part of a three piece Radiant Orchid Mini Set that I got from Mineral Fusion last winter.

The lines were painted on with Salon Perfect's 806 Pretty In Pink from their nail art line that sells for $1.98 at Wall-Mart.



This is the part of color theory that is interesting to me (o.k., it's all really interesting to me) because you can get new colors by just what you put them next to. The orange really tempers the pink down. Don't get me wrong, it is still a very bright mani.



That's it for this post. I wore this mani all weekend and still have it one. I may take it off in a couple of days. I really have enjoined wearing this one.

Have a great week and until I post again, take care and polish one!


No comments:

Post a Comment