Tuesday, December 2, 2014

TEADORA: Luxury From Dawn To Dusk

*PRODUCT REVIEW*

Hello Everyone, 

At times, the B in B'Nails is going to stand for Beyond. Today is one of those days.



I am veering of the nail course for a product review of the wonderful brand Teadora, specifically their Dawn Body Polish. I did not purchase this product. It was sent to me for an honest evaluation.

Winter and dry, dull skin go together like peanut butter and jelly, right? Think again! With a little exfoliation and the skin-loving ingredients found in Teadora’s Nourishing Body Polish, you can have summer time’s hydrated, gorgeously glowing skin all year round! Teadora’s Nourishing Body Polish is loaded with powerful, sustainably harvested natural and organic ingredients from the Amazon rainforest. The formula includes Teadora’s Icons of the Rainforest (Buriti, Pitanga, Cupuaçu, Andiroba and Açaí) and Rainforest Hydration Elixir (Babassu, Brazil Nut, Rose Hip Seed and Passion Fruit oils), plus a potent combo of Açaí Seeds for deep exfoliation and Amazonian Clay to help reduce blemishes for brighter, healthier, smoother skin.

 
I was given the choice between Rainforest At Dawn or Rain Forest at Dusk and picked Dawn. 

Dawns description was, "Wake up in the rainforest. A bright and sparkling citrusy burst of bergamot and lemon swirls with woods, fresh florals, basil, and eucalyptus to awaken your senses and ready you for the day ahead. Hear the calls of colorful birds. Smell the lush, exotic flowers and juicy black currants. Feel the dark, fertile soil under your toes."

Bergamot, lemon, basil, eucalyptus and lemon? That was just to hard to resist. How do I feel about Teadora's body polish after using it for a couple of weeks? I absolutely adore it. 


My skin feels great after taking a shower using Rainforest At Dawn. It leaves a subtle but sweet fragrance that lingers for some time. It is of a soft note that does not interfere with another fragrance if I choose to wear perfume. This is an important point for me. 



The best testament that I can give is that when I found out that Haute Look was featuring Teadora for one of it's flash sales, I rushed over and snagged the Winter Body Spa Treatment Set which includes more body polish, body butter and body oil. 

Teadora's Mission 

Teadora was founded by Valeria Cole who was born and raised in Brazil. Inspired by her mother and grandmother, her company is built on the importance of natural ingredients and social responsibility. 

Through Teadora, she helps fund a philanthropic exchange between the United States and Brazil to promote rainforest conservation, education and leadership development. This puts Teadora a few levels up in my book and is the kind of company I want to support. 

Teadora's website is beautiful and I encourage everyone to check it out. 

I give thumbs up to Teadora, it's products and philosophy.  

So here we are at the end of another post. I was happy to have the chance to try and review Teadora's Rainforest At Dawn Body Polish. Being a tad older, I don't take my good skin for granted anymore. Good skin needs to be babied and taken care of at any age. I hope to use more Teadora products for that purpose.

Here are some tips from Teadora on skin care during the winter. I live in the Midwest and we can have some pretty brutal winters.

Why should you exfoliate 2 to 3 times a week?

·Removing layer(s) of dead skin gets the blood flowing and helps revive skin’s radiance and glow
·When skin gets extra dry, it can start to flake - exfoliating keeps flakes and rough patches in check
·Allows lotions to penetrate and moisturize more effectively
·Unclogs pores of oil and dirt which means less breakouts
·When you remove surface dry skin, skin looks smoother, which means you look younger!



Again, Teadora can be visited HERE. You can read all about their other signature fragrance, Rainforest At Dusk

So until we meet again, as usual take care..........






 
 








No comments:

Post a Comment