Monday, August 24, 2015

Neon-Hobby Polish Bloggers' August Link Up

Hello and welcome to my contribution to the August Hobby Polish  Link-Up. This month's theme is neon. This was a great theme for me because I had gotten some Signet Nail neons before Lauren closed her shop up to move on to other ventures. 




 I first painted a base coat and then added stamping. And finally, using a dotting tool, I added two different sizes of dots on top and then topped everything off with a coat of Seche Vite.  
The base for this mani is Signet Nails Stranger Danger Ranger. I then stamped a bubble and dot pattern using Slutsicle Orange. My plate was DRK's XL Designer 1 plate. This just has to be my favorite plate that I own. Finally, with dotting tools and Hashbrown No Filter, I added two different sizes of dots. 


Little did we know when we voted on this theme in July that August would bring us Neon-Gate. Who knows if the Indie community will ever be the same after this. It saddens me because on of my favorite Indies just flushed themselves down the toilet. But it is what it is.


Well, that's it for me this time around. But as I mentioned earlier, I am taking part in The Hobby Polish Blogger's group link-up. This is a great group of bloggers on Facebook that are very supportive and always are willing to give help to other bloggers. So check some of their art out below.

So until next time, take care and shine on!


No comments:

Post a Comment