Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Holiday Swirls

Hello Nailistas wherever you may be!

I finally felt like doing something a little festive. I have been wearing a-england's Dragon all week. While cruising Walmart's craft department, I saw some gold fine tip paint pens and thought I would give them a try. 

I first did a simple S-curve and then took curled lines off it. 








The pens says fine tip but it's pretty large to me (as compared to a ultra fine tip Sharpie). If you keep things simple, it will work. 

Just for fun, I them put my thin gold topper Franken that I made a couple of years ago. 





Here's some shots of a-England's Dragon my itself.




I really like this shot that picked up the golden aspect of Dragon

 



That's it for this time around. So, until next time, my friends take care and think Shiny. 

Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment