Friday, December 18, 2015

Snowflakes-December Hobby Polish Blogger's December Linkup

Hi Everyone and welcome to this months Hobby Polish Bloggers link up. 

Our December Link-Up is a winter/holiday theme. 





I picked probably one of the most used motifs ever, snowflakes. I found this design in the December issue of Nails magazine. The design is called Winter Wonderland and can be found here


 

The base is KOCO's Teal Of Fortune. With an art brush and Zoya's Purity, I made snowflakes using criss-cross lines. Then, with a dotting tool, I did some extra dots and added a little silver sparkle with some Kiss glitter. Finally, top coated it all with some Sally Girl's holo topper. Being Sally's Girl, there no name, just a number (EH1 251).

Teal Of Fortune

Sally Girl Holo Top Coat-251, Zoya's Purity, Koco's Teal Of Fortune, Kiss Silver Glitter


Well, that's it for me this time around. But as I mentioned earlier, I am taking part in The Hobby Polish Blogger's group link-up. This is a great group of bloggers on Facebook that are very supportive and always are willing to give help to other bloggers. So check some of their art out below.

So until next time, take care and shine on!

Terri




No comments:

Post a Comment