Saturday, January 31, 2015

Seeing Pink

Hello,

I going going to say that one of my favorite colors is becoming pink. Could it have something to do with the time of the year. I seem to be showing a lot of pink mani's. I especially had fun wearing this one. 
 




It seems that I never use my Juleps so I jumped at this one and ended up using four. A V-Day theme just seemed appropriate for these colors.

I don't get a Maven box every month. There has to be something else besides nail polish that catches my eye. And if Julep does something bonehead (most of us know about their missteps), I refrain for a few months also. 

I think Julep makes good products and I am not obligated to get a box every month. 

It's a big hassle to stop your subscription (you have to call them and good luck on getting the phone answered on that line) program so I just go in an op out of the monthly box.

 My last box was free (you collect Jules) so that was a treat!

From left to right: Bunny, Gianna, Raegan and Zelda

Bunny:  a white cream with micro gold flecks
Gianna: a irregular shaped gold glitter-absolutely my favorite gold glitter!
Raegan: a passionate deep pink glossy cream
Zelda: A gold metallic-surely this one was named after F. Scott Fitzgerald's wife.

That wraps this one up. I have been a sucker for some Valentine sales this year. So fair warning, there will be more V-Day things coming from me this year.

I have started putting my IG name on my photos also. Check me out there at bnails_tg

OK, that's it. Take care and until next time.

This is a link up so check out the ladies below for their favorite colors. 
Terri

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I also did my valentine nails yesterday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I didn't do any last year and trying to get a few in

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the mani you created with this month's box! The thing about Julep is they'll have a boring box 3 months in a row and then one random collection will make you want to buy the whole shebang!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree, I probably only get 3-4 boxes a year.💅

    ReplyDelete