Friday, April 19, 2013

Having A Family Mani Party

This mani part happend around Christmas at my house. But a family (or girlfriend) mani part could happen anytime and anywhere!


After a scrumptious Christmas dinner, a cleared table, and dishes in dishwasher, there was a duet of, "OK Mom, get out your stuff so we can do our nails" from our "30 something" daughters. I pulled out my polish color wheels and we started having fun!  Our joy was contagious: even a husband and a grandson stayed to watch. 

Michelle


Our older picked Wet N' Wild's Save By The Blue and topped it  with OPI's Pirouette My Whistle from The New York Ballet collection. I painted her base coat and had a hard time working fast enough for the instant dry polish. I just like slow, and will think twice before buying a polish that dries so fast. 



Save By The Blue and Pirouette My Whistle. I got this mini set at Beauty Brands just before Christmas for $9


Our older picked Wet N' Wild's Save By The Blue and topped it  with OPI's Pirouette My Whistle from The New York Ballet collection. I painted her base coat and had a hard time working fast enough for the instant dry polish. I just like slow, and will think twice before buying a polish that dries so fast. 


Rachelle

Our younger went with a light violet and gold.  She picked Maybelline Color Show's Iced Queen for the base coat and topped it with Revlon's Sequins.  







This mani party was so much fun and made me so happy. We will be doing this again. Even our youngest grandson got into it. He reminded us that some baseball players in the World Series had their fingernails painted and they won. He wanted his done. I did his thumbs to make him happy.


 Until next time......and have a great day.


No comments:

Post a Comment