Friday, May 31, 2013

Hijinking A Hoof Wrassle

Today I have another Rainbow Honey Equestria pairing. This time around I am featuring Hoof Wrassle. With this polish, I am half finished trying out this collection. Four worn, and four to go!




Rainbow Honey describes Hoof Wrassle as, 

" A shimmery copper orange base studded with gold, copper, and orange hex and square glitter, and a sprinkling of iridescent and holographic glitters - this polish loves to sparkle in the sun."

I combined it with Spa Ritual's Hijinks. Hijinks is a wonderful orange (not to harsh) with a slight shimmer (and as with all my Spa Rituals, I found it either on Ebay or Amazon). 

I left the pinkie finger un-wrassled for the photo. I wanted to show off Hijinks's gorgeous color. Hoof Wrassle actually darkens it a bit. 


The Lineup-I also used a top coat of Seche Vite


Just a little extra eye candy


I think I wore this mani for about four days and enjoyed it, especially when I was out in natural sunlight. Has anyone else been trying to bring the warmer weather on with an orange mani? I hope you enjoyed looking at this one. 

Both these polishes are cruelty free.

That's it this time. So until next time and I hope today brings you a beautifully polished life
.......Terri

2 comments:

  1. I love this combination, one of my favorites

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me too, I had wanted to do this one for a while-I really stands out from the crowd

    ReplyDelete