Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Green And Gold Chevron

This is a repost from the Meadowtree Journal. It was originally posted 1/27/13.



This weekend I was wearing green, so I decided to go green with the nails too. My base coat is Euro Green by Borghese. It is a beautiful olive green with a golden shimmer. I got this at Tuesday Morning and love it.  I just may have to find a back up bottle. I think I will be wearing a lot of this.  

I love knitted Chevron patterns and decided to reproduce the design in gold. I created the Chevron in Topaz by L.A. Colors. I finally used my set of nail art brushed-Hurrah!


Lastly, I put on a Seche Vite top coat. 



Examples Of Textile Chevron Patterns

Knitting

Printed Mobius scarf


Chevrons underfoot

This wraps up my latest nail fun. I hope you enjoyed this one. I certainly have fun coming up with new designs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment