Friday, February 14, 2014

Zoya And Rainbow Honey Mani

This is a re-post from The MeadowTree Journal. It was originally published 2/7/13.



It was time to play with some of my great deals that I got in January. I decided to layer two polishes: Caitlin by Zoya and An Element Of Magic  by Rainbow Honey (from their Equestria collection). This is what it makes it so fun for me; creating something original out of what you have. The camera does not do this combo justice. I hated taking if off, but a function Friday night calls for a different design.


The lineup: Zoya's Caitlin, Rainbow Honey's An Element Of Magic, and Julep's topcoat Freedom, which really dries fast.

Shown with the sweater that I was wearing all week with this combo

I had loads of fun with this one. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment