Saturday, March 1, 2014

Jodie Is Movin' Out

This is a re-post from the MeadowTree Journal. It was first published 1/16/13.

Jodie thinly topped with Movin' Out, then tipped with Jodie.


Jodie was the second polish in my introductory Julep Maven box. Frankly, it did not illicit too much excitement. But it gave me a chance to experiment with a vintage OPI polish that I added to my collection a while back. 

Movin' Out was part of the Holiday On Broadway collection in 2003. When I read about it, I knew I had to have it. For me, it lived up to the hype. Does anyone else have this polish and still uses it? Or get possessed with an older polish and hunt for it? 

Jodie came alive when I added a thin top coat of Movin' Out. I then tipped the nails with Jodie, to show the true color. This, I  like (see above). 


Close up of Jodie


A close up of Movin' Out.

No comments:

Post a Comment