Sunday, August 3, 2014

Simple Lightening Nail Design

The Nail Polish Queens had "Lightening Nails" as their challenge this week. I decided to do something simple and came up with this design. One bolt travels across all four nails so each nail is different. The dark blue jelly glitter polish already looks like the nighttime sky and the drawing was easy to do. 



 The base coat is Ferris Wheel At Dusk by Chaos and Crocodiles.  The bolt was first drawn with a Stripe Rite Silver and filled in with a-england's Merlin.


Ferris Wheel At Dusk is a dark blue jelly with blue, fuchsia and turquoise and silver glitter in various sizes. Merlin is just the best silver glitter I have and Stripe Rite is the work horse of my polishes when I want thin lines. 

Well, that's it for this time.........Terri 

And this is my 100th post-can't believe it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment