Friday, August 8, 2014

Playing With Ciaté's Beach House-Play Date #1

I have been having some fun with Caité's Beach House mini set.


I rarely make impulse full price nail polish buys. Ciaté's Beach House mini collection is an exception. I guess I was just in a happy mood. I rarely get to wear Ciaté. In the states, it is only found in Sephora (which is found in Pennys).
I just thought this set  was very cool (O.K. and pretty darn cute). The packaging is adorable and the colors are very summery and beachie. Anyway, it ended up in a black and white stripped  bag and went home with me. 



There are five different polishes in the set: a tan, blue, green, raspberry and a blue glitter. I think I will have three play dates with this set. Today, I am mainly playing with Palm Tree which is a fresh leafy green. 





This was probably was the one that caught my eye. I didn't have a green quite like this. It is a thicker cream and of excellent quality. This could almost be a one coater. 



On top of Palm Tree I added Surfs Up which is a holographic glitter topper in a sea blue green base. The glitter is free form (irregular shaped pieces) which is my favorite kind.  It goes great with the green and blue creams in this set.


I love this little set so much, I actually did nail art. This is my Palm Tree, that was free handed using Beach Bum, Palm Tree and Palm Tree with some white polish (China Glaze's White On White). I also put a white glaze on the sand so it would be different than the tree trunk. 

And the inside

That is it for this play date and I had a great time. I know I will do two other posts with this set. Has anyone else gotten this set or am I the only one who fell under it's spell? Take care, and until next time...............Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment