Friday, October 24, 2014

French Mani With A Bite-Signet Nail's Witches In Stitches






Signet's Nail's Witches In Stitches is the base polish for what is going to be my mani for Halloween night. I decided to keep it simple but wanted something. So the French tips with teeth came into being.

Witches In Stitches was part of a duo (the other being Rotten Candy Corn) that Lauren Swindol offered in a fantastic package a couple of weeks ago. Needless to say, this duo sold out in hours. 

Witches In Stitches without the chompers. This shot does not have a top coat. Without a top coat, the polish has a satin finish with a slight texture. 


Close Up of the glitter


Can I tell you how much I love this polish. I can see "Witches" going to Easter too. Cool looking Easter eggs just are speaking to me. 

Lauren's Signet Nails resides at ETSY. 
Please check it out. And take a look at the fantastic Opel Flash. I mean, it has real smashed up opals in it. She only makes it to order. I am think about a special Christmas present to me from me. We'll see. 

Well, that's it for this time around. I have a idea for the other member of this duo and will be back soon with that one. 

As always, take care until we see each other again.......Terri

2 comments:

  1. This Signet is really really intriguing! Not to mention your spider and the gloves.... (I'm addicted to such kind of gloves *__*)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never bought "season specific" polish before. But this one and it's duo were so unique I went for it. I got these gloves just so my nails would show for Halloween. I got them off of Ebay and they are way cool. And this polish is also going to see Easter, it's very versatile.

    ReplyDelete