Friday, May 15, 2015

May Flowers-A Hobby Polish Link-up

It's finally here, the May Link-up for my Hobby Polish Bloggers group. The theme this month is may flowers. 

To create this I used Mrs. Robinson by Color Club, Purple Petal by Salon Perfect, Seche Vite topcoat and my Molotow white acrylic pen.



Just the nails.




I took my idea from a shirt that I got on clearance at the end of last season. I didn't stay with the pink coral and  smoothed out the edges of the flowers, but the general idea is there. The little finger was just to small to get the amount of flower petals I wanted so WaaaLaa...a butterfly was born!





Two views of just Mrs. Robinson. This is a neon magenta with a satin finish. My design does have a glossy topcoat.








Well, that's it for me this time around. But I am taking part in The Hobby Polish Blogger's group link-up. This is a great group of bloggers on Facebook that are very supportive and always are willing to give help to other bloggers. So check some of their art out below.

Take care, and until next time polish on!




No comments:

Post a Comment