Monday, April 21, 2014

Nfu-Oh To The Rescue Again!

I did this one last month when it was still a bit cooler.

Last Fall, Beauty Brands discontinued their Deborah Lippmann line and put all of her polishes on clearance. I saw this a chance to expand that part of my collection. 

One of the polishes I brought home was Don't Tell Mama. It was beautiful in the bottle; a dark turquoise shimmer. 

For some reason, when I got it on, it just didn't appeal to me (may some other time it will). I grabbed my Nfu-Oh 56 and added a topcoat. Then I was happy. I finished the look off by doing a french tip with the Lippmann.

This particular Nfu-Oh line which is termed "Opal Glitter" is now discontinued, but there are a few colors left. I think it is some of the most gorgeous polish there is and will be sad to see it go. I purchase Nfu-Oh products from Fabulous Street. Here is the link to see what is still available.

No comments:

Post a Comment