Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Pick N Mix #25-Stain Glass Window Nails





I've been MIA for a while on this challenge, but this one just calls for me to use my Nubar's Venetian Glass. This polish set and it screams stain glass windows!

Venetian Glass polishes were released in 2010. I didn't even polish my nails back then and purchased them from Ebay this past winter. These polishes are glass flecked and beautiful. They look like stain glass!

I first painted my nails a base white. After deciding on my design, I drew in the "lead" lines with an ultra fine Sharpie. I did the color work with a 18/0 spotter brush. 

There are eight hues in the Venetian glass set. I used six. Blue is not in the color collection so Pure Ice's Splash filled in. 

THE POLISHES

Oro and Arencia

Roso and Bronzo

Vino and Vaso

Pure Ice's Splash and China Glaze's White On White


This is a link up so check down below for some great design work. 

Well, that's it for today. Take care and until next time........Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment