Monday, November 24, 2014

The North American Hairstyling Awards Announce A New Nail Category For 2015

*PRESS RELEASE*




The Pro Beauty Association is excited to announce a brand new Nail Professional of the Year category to the North American Hairstyling Awards. This new category celebrates all the artistry, creativity and excitement of nail professionals.
The Nail Professional of the Year award is the most prestigious recognition a nail professional can attain. Entrants should show a multitude of skills, such as embellishments, nail art and salon nails, demonstrating the excellence and artistry of the nail industry. Entrants must be a certified nail technician and do not need a hairstylist to nominate or enter the category.


This new category is being created with the participation of NailPro magazine, OPI and CND. That’s quite an impressive lineup of sponsors. I think just to make it to the finals could really boost a career.


This competition is open to professionals only and is a photography competition. Contestants must enter on line. For the requirements (type, number of images, photography tips and etc), please check out this link. If you checked this link, you found out that this is a comprehensive overview of the nail stylist's ability and scope. I can’t wait to see the winner and runners up. I think we can say there will be some fantastic nail artistry created for this one. 

Well, that sums up this news worthy post. If you know an incredible nail stylist who would shine, please let them know. If you are one yourself, give it a shot!

As usual, until we me again, take care and shine on! 

And I think I will add that I would love some chatter and comments. I do use Disqus and they are really good about letting me know when someone has left something and I always answer!






No comments:

Post a Comment