Tuesday, December 23, 2014

My Mystery Cult Nail Package

Earlier this month, Cult Nails did something that I just couldn't resist; a mystery collection of three lacquers. I love Cult Nails and had great faith in their taste. Here is what arrived yesterday.




FLASH is a pure green cream-At this time of the year I would say it is the  Christmas Green.
LIME LIGHT consist of small blue, magenta and micro gold glitter. I think it would look great on top of Flash for Christmas day and might just try that.
DAZED-This seems to be a night time blue sky shimmer. It reminds me of a 
clear cold winter sky at midnight. 


So this actually seems to be a Christmas collection incognito. Well that is in my opinion, of course. When I wear these, I well let you know. Right now, busy with family and Christmas stuff.  Have a great Holiday! Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment