Friday, September 18, 2015

Fall Leaves For Hobby Polish Bloggers

Hello and welcome to my contribution to the August Hobby Polish  Link-Up. This month's theme is Fall Leaves.



I had two polishes in mind for my base. I couldn't choose between them so used both. And they are Caité's Heirloom and China Glaze's Cabin Fever from their Fall '15 collection. I just dabbed a little bit here and a little bit there of both polishes on each nail.




I was going to practice my stamping with this mani, but when I got my polishes from Lynnderella's Labor Day sale, stamping went out the window. I had to have my leaves filled in with Positively East Fifth Street and so out came the gold Stripe Rite and I just painted some leaf shapes on, filled in with my Lynn and then added some lines on top.


I wear a lot of these colors so it wasn't hard to find an outfit to go with this design. I am sad to have to take it off.

Well, that's it for me this time around. But as I mentioned earlier, I am taking part in The Hobby Polish Blogger's group link-up. This is a great group of bloggers on Facebook that are very supportive and always are willing to give help to other bloggers. So check some of their art out below.

So until next time, take care and shine on!

No comments:

Post a Comment