Saturday, January 2, 2016

French Mani With Bows

HI all, hope everyone's year has started out great. I decided to help me celebrate the new year, I needed a new mani. It's French Tips with bows.

The base is Chi's P-Chi's And Cream. And this is a polish that has no swatches on the web. So I guess I am the only one who owns this color. I got it at a Tuesday Morning about three years ago. Now you can find it at Style21.




P-Chi's And Cream is a sheer apricot based pink. I used three coats and then decided French Nails would be great for this design. It would have taken four coats to completely cover my nail line. But of all my sheerer polishes, this is the only one I have with this orange leaning tone. And I think it mades a great base for glitter.



My glitter is Sonnetarium's Lenten Rose. This is another wonderful Indie who is no longer with us. Lenten Rose was one of her more popular polishes. It's so delicate and beautiful. When it came out Chalkboard Nails layered it over China Glaze's Audrey which shows its versatility. 

The French Tips were done in Zoya's Purity. And the bows were drawn with one of my white paint pens.


And finally, a shot of P-Chi's And Creme by itself. This was the whole reason for the mani. I needed a shot of this for my Pinterest Boards. 


Well, that's wraps it up today. I still have this one on but am getting a feeling I want some gold on so it's back to the polish shelf to see what I can come up with. 

Take care and until next time, Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment