Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Caitlin Gets An Element Of Magic


Today I have the first color combination that I created using Rainbow Honey's Equestria collection.  I am finally bringing it over to B Nails. 

 Zoya's Caitlin is the base coat. This is a wonderful dusty violet cream that is great by itself or will let the glitters shine on top if desired. The topper is An Element Of Magic from Rainbow Honey's Equestria collection. I clear coated with Julep's Freedom Polymer

I thought the two together did work like magic and  remember not wanting to take this mani off. This is a look that I feel any age can wear any day of the week. 



Left To Right: Caitlin, An Element of Magic, Freedom Polymer


A photo with the sweater that I work the whole time I had these nails. I loved the combination.
I hope you enjoyed this combination. I seem to love purple. Are there any other fans of this color out there? 

And does anyone else wish that Zoya would improve their brushes. I love the polish but think the bottle brushes could be so much better!

Rainbow Honey, Zoya and Julep are cruelty free.

Until next time, Terri


No comments:

Post a Comment