Wednesday, June 12, 2013

OPI's Black Spotted





Hi. Today I have a quick post. Lately,  a few polish lovers have been getting OPI's Black Spotted from Ebay. I am no different. Today, I have one quick picture for one of the ideas I have on using it. Later in the Fall, I am going to do a longer post with two more color schemes. 

Black Spotted is along the line of Crackle in theory. However, it pools rather than cracks. I like it much better and feel that I can wear this one. Black Crackle left to much black on top for me and it just sits unused. 

For this particular look, I did an underpainting with three shades of blue and blue green. I used: OPI's Just Spotted The Lizard, OPI's Mermaid's Tears, and Essence's LOL.


That's it this time. So until next time and I hope today brings you a beautifully polished life.......Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment