Friday, May 23, 2014

Wow, 50% Memorial Day Weekend Sale AT Cult Nails!




    
Cult Nails

Save 50% on lacquers!

Save 50% on lacquers this weekend only! Use Code 100KFB at checkout!


Have you wanted to try Cult Nails polishes? Now is your chance. All lacquers, with the exception of new releases (The New Day and Spring Radiance sets) are 50% off. 

Cult Nails was going to be my June order anyway, so I did a little dance in my mind when this came across my email!

I also picked up their Wax That and Wicked Fast Top Coat. These aren't included in the sale, but I wanted them anyway.

Cult nails has free shipping on all orders $20 and above. That has to be one of the lowest costs for free shipping that I know. But it does have to equal $20after discounts.

Unfortunately, if you don't live in the US, it is $100 and above.

Cult nails is a niche brand and has an excellent reputation for quality and cruelty free lacquers. I have heard nothing but great things about their customer service. 

If you want to window shop at Cult Nails, here is their shop LINK.

And don't forget to use 100KFB in the code box at checkout. 

That's it for now.................Terri

No comments:

Post a Comment